Friday, February 8, 2013

A Welcome

This is the sometimes uneventful and usually quite random blog of a Scottish-ish lassie who enjoys writing about nothing in particular. As Shakespeare would say, I like to "find tongue in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything". I am the type of person that strange and rather amusing things just tend to happen to... in fact, I'm sort of a magnet for comedic situations. My friends and I refer to this as my "misfortunate luck", and that's really kind of how this blog came about. Keep in mind, I will not post anything very personal, and if I ever post a story involving someone else, you can be sure I have been given the express permission from that person. So please, think kindly of me, and read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment